Lobo Satay Seasoning Mix / Satay Sauce Mix 100g. Thai Food.
This pack contains the following; 1 sachet of Satay seasoning mix 50g and 1 sachet of Satay Sauce Mix 50g.
Originally from Indonesia, chicken and beef satay are cooked over charcoal and are very popular all over the country. The meat can be marinated for as much as 24 hours in advance. An alternative method of cooking is to barbecue the meat over gas or an electric grill.
Made from: peanuts, spices, maltodextrin, salt, dextrose, soy sauce powder, MSG and natural colours.
1. Mix the contents of this packet with ¼ cup (60ml) of coconut milk.
2. Marinate ½kg of chicken cut into strips for at least 1 hour or longer.
3. Thread the chicken onto skewers and grill.
No Colourings or Preservatives added.
1. Empty the contents of this packet in a small saucepan, add ¾ cup (180ml) of coconut milk and 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Stir until well combined.
2. Bring to the boil.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes while stirring.
1. Mix 4 tablespoons of vinegar, 5 tablespoons sugar and ¾teaspoon of salt
2. Heat until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Arrange sliced cucumber, chili and shallots in layers. Pour the mixture over and serve.
No Preservatives added.
All Prices Include VAT.
Please note: Our shop is located in Thailand, please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
All our orders will be posted within 24 hours of payment received.
Thank you for visiting this page.